Contact: Mrs. Cook Email: email@example.com Fax: 972-968-3510
Please remember to notify the school when your child is absent.
You MUST follow an absence with an email or a note (parent or doctor note) to school.
- Fax: 972-968-3510
What to Include:
- Your student’s name and ID
- Reason and date(s) of absence
- An absence note must be received within 3 days of the absence to be verified. It is not verified without an email or note sent to school.
- If your child will be out for an extended amount of time due to illness, please have the doctor send a letter with each date the student has been absent and the reason.
- Homework can be collected for your students after 3 days, if requested by the parent. Teachers will deliver work to reception for you to pick up after 3pm.
- You must come inside to reception to sign your child out.
- In order for this to not count as an absence, the student must return to school with a note from the doctor, dentist, clinic, or hospital.
Your student must be in attendance 90% of the time.
- 1st Semester = 8 days
- 2nd Semester = 10 days
- If your student misses more days than allowed, they will be up for attendance review.
How to make up absent days:
- Attend morning tutorials with your teacher.
- 1 tutorial erases 1 absence in that class.
- Have too many absences and have trouble getting to tutorials? We will help you make up the time!
- Thursday & Tuesday afternoons are required absence make-ups in the library (By invitation)
- Early Release days may also be used for absence make-ups.